Sunday, February 20, 2005

God's Blessings

 

 

We have been so blessed. You have given this community a wonderful arena to have all kinds of God's messengers to visit us and give us hope.This past month has been so special. Today it was really a magnificent, extraordianary, experience to have Mr. Paul at our church. His story was so touching. Especially after having seen the movie I truly could relate to the moments he spoke of. Had I not seen the movie, I would still relate because of his style of bringing his audience in to the subject, but I am just glad I did.

I wonder what our story will be ten years from now? I pray that we have a story to tell. One thing I would like to stress is that we stick together. Not for us to spend one night apart if we can help it. Not to go to bed angry, forgive each other, we are only human. Not to let others influence us with matters that are just not about us. Its so easy to love you.You are wonderful, you are a child of  God. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive