Monday, February 21, 2005

Good Morning

 

I hope you are having a good day. I am enjoying the fact that I don't have school today. I do have school this evening and I am doing my homework now. Of course I have grades to put in my grade book and a lesson plan for this week. I'm trying to do all of this before 1 or 2 pm because I need to go over my dad's house. and try to get there and back to Naperville by 6pm. Oh, and I do need to wash and do some grocery shopping for this week, so I can take my lunch.

I have a classroom pledge that I have the students say every morning,

Today I will do my best to be the best.
Today, I will listen.
Today, I will follow directions.
Today, I will be honest.
Today, I will respect the rights of others.
Today, I can learn.
Today, I will learn.
You see, Today, I know it's all up to me.

Susan A.

I believe everyday is a new day to try and get it right. For me, my students, anyone. Everyday we wake up we have another chance.

Take Care and have a Blessed Day, I have to get back to work.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive