Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My Day

Today was a much better day.

I talked to a parent of one of my most troublesome students and it made a world of difference. Of course his attitude was much different with his father in the room. I just love it when their parents come up  suddenly, all that attitude is gone.

Oh well, it was a good day for me.

I did have a better relationship with the students also, in general. We are working together much better. The trouble makers understand that there are consequences and that its just a matter of time. I prayed and prayed and continue to pray to ask to put a hedge of protection around the school, around the children and their families and the teachers, staff and their families. I pray everyday that the our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ protects us in every endeavour. I put those prayers at the alter yesterday and I believe that's why today was a better day. I prayed on the way home, when I got home and when I woke up this morning. I prayed on my way home today also. God just continued to tell me to not be afraid, just believe in Him, and I did, I do, and I will.

I hope you had a good day today. I'm sure you were very busy as usual. I have to correct papers tonight and do some planning. I am trying to get to the point where I don't have to bring anything home. I seem to stay until 4-4:30pm anyway, so I need to be more productive during that time. Its so much to do, though.

This is the beginning of week four for me and I think that's why its feeling better. Also I didnt have to work this evening and tomorrow. I don't plan on being there all this week since I wont be there on Saturday either. Now, I really must do something else away from the computer. Take Care and have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive