Thursday, February 17, 2005

Good Evening

I gave them my resignation today. Its official. March 17th is my last day.

Another day with rebellious students. They need new security on that floor. We need two six foot tall burly, men to get these young men in line. We have one male and one female. Both are pretty useless. The male is about, maybe five feet tall., maybe 90 pounds, a black Don Knotts. The female, just happy to have a job. We need some real authority to challenge these youngster. They are coming into their own manhood now and they have no male image at home, the  fact that they have females at home and at school, keeps them defiant. Enough about them.

How was your day? I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Plus we have a three day weekend. Yeah!

I am going out to dinner with friends tomorrow. My daughter is also coming. We will be in Schaumburg.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive