Friday, February 25, 2005

Good Evening

I am finally home.

I had to go over to my dad's and help with some paperwork stuff.

Then come home and try to relax, take a nap or something before I have to get up at 3 AM. so I can be on time. I don't want to be left behind.

Today was a step forward. Its one step forward, one step backward, two steps forward, one step backward. Who knows what it will be like on Monday. I feel much better than I did a week ago.

Today I listened to an old bible study tape on my drive around the area. It was from 1999. Breaking down strongholds. I just happened to pick it up and it was so appropriate. It was the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday, Clinton had just admitted something in the Rose Garden and the Senate was closed the week before. Your message was good. We have the keys. We have the authority. Satan is defeated and we do not need to fear him.

I have to go pick up my daughter from work then come back and go to bed immediately. Immediately.

Take Care and Be Blessed. Some Date Night, its like a let down after the last two.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive