Monday, May 6, 2013

You Are Amazing

Lord, you are amazing. Church was so wonderful with the youth handling and succeeding in all of the components of our mass. We were blessed to be able to enjoy their performance. I am so proud of young people when they are productive and cooperative. The youth leaders did a great job.
Lord, today I am adjusting to a new school. I have been here a week and it looks like I will be here until the end of the school year. That's good and bad. Good that I don't have to reintroduce myself to another set of students and staff. Bad that this is a closing school with some emotionally damaged students. West Side. We have alerts daily about safety. Shootings are common. Why should students have to be so angry and defiant. This is fifth grade! They need counseling and lots of it. I hope the welcoming school has the capability to handle their social emotional problems as well as their academic needs. Lord I know that you will keep me safe and dispatch your angels of protection.
The restoration from the flood is continuing. Cleaning out the garage to replace the sump pump is a chore. Thank God all I have to do is clean the garage. That is a chore in itself. My allergies are acting up and I need a mask. I knew I would need one. I'll have to get one. We have to fix some problem areas around the house. I pray that it won't be too expensive. I am thinking positive and getting estimates.
You have been very busy. Please use your wisdom to take care of yourself. You are important to me. Be blessed and have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive