Thursday, May 9, 2013

A New Beginning



Good Morning Lord. Thank You for today. I have another chance to follow God. I pray that my walk today will be fruitful. Lord I am willing and able to do your will.
Matthew 4 shows me how to prepare for my walk. Fasting and prayer. I will be tempted. I must know how to arm my self against my tempters. The word of the Lord. Keep God's word in my thoughts and in my mouth. Choose to leave behind all that is not of God. When I am called to come, I must come. Some opportunities are only offered once. Leave family and work to work for the Lord. Discipleship cost. When we make the decision to follow Christ, we are becoming  new. I love the ability to relate to God in my own way. Lord push me further so that I am closer to you. Thank you for your love and faithfulness. I reach out to you Lord through this journal so that my true thoughts and feelings are released for me to communicate. Thank you for all of your blessings on my family and my community. I love you Lord and would not want to be without you. Thank you so much for just being there. Walk with me today. I need you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive