Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Restoration



Psalm 47:2-4

For the Lord Most High is awesome,
    the great King over all the earth.
He subdued nations under us,
    peoples under our feet.
He chose our inheritance for us,
    the pride of Jacob, whom he loved.

Good Morning Lord. I am thankful for another day to worship and praise you. My hope is to please you each and every day that I am on this Earth. I pray an impossible request. I know that I have to call on God to get me through this day and evening. Lord, I wonder why you put me in the situations that you do. So I ask you to rebuild, restore and reinforce me. Today will be challenging, and I will get through it. Lord help us to chose wisely to repair the damage of the flood waters. Help us to make wise choices. Lord guide our path. Keep us strong and humble. Show our strength and our love.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive