Monday, May 20, 2013

Good Morning

Romans 5:3-5

New International Version (NIV)
Not only so, but we[a] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
 
Good Morning Lord. Thank you for another day. I am blessed that I am still here to continue working for your goal. We are united in love. I will keep the faith that there is more to come. I have high expectations. Glory to God. This is not the end, only a new beginning. I will have faith in God. The trials and tribulations are always going to be there, but together, we can overcome them. Think positive, walk with faith, continue to create the atmosphere of expectation,  and it will happen. The Holy Spirit give me comfort to know that I am not alone in this struggle. Time to get ready for my day with these challenging kids. Then its off to the dentist. Happy Monday. This is a special week for someone. Something special is happening for you. God has given you another year. Praise God and Thank You. Have an absolutely blessed day today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive