Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What God Requires



Thank You Lord for another day. Your loving kindness towards me has refreshed my soul. Lord I desire  to show my faithfulness towards you. I am blessed to be here today.
Father God, you desire me to act justly, to treat others and myself fairly. You are the only judge. My Lord I will love mercy. I will walk humbly in what I do. I am your servant. How long will you be angry with me? What do you require of me? I pray that the Holy Spirit will show me the way. I am in need of guidance. My anger has to stop. Life goes on no matter what I want to happen. Each day is a new day to carry out God's desire. Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone. Show your faithfulness. Be encouraged. Letday. God have a say in your decisions to

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive