Thursday, May 23, 2013

Good Morning Lord

 

2 Corinthians 8:10-12

New International Version (NIV)
10 And here is my judgment about what is best for you in this matter. Last year you were the first not only to give but also to have the desire to do so. 11 Now finish the work, so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means. 12 For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what one does not have.



Thank You Lord for another day. I am dependent on you. Together we can make a difference in this world. My motivation is to please you Lord. In your presence I am whole. I am honored to be here. To be a part of any journey that includes God's plans and wishes is a joy. I pray that I can do what is necessary. Lord, when I am confused, you comfort me. Let me remember that I must give of myself. Give in order to receive. The need to give is very strong. Give until its uncomfortable. Know that God wants us to give in order to about help others as we help ourselves. We feel better when we have given for others. Let our giving become a part of our routine. Give daily. Its not about me, its about others in need. Encourage me. Counsel me. Give me your love. God loves me. God cares for me. Can we care for each other? Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone, know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive