Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Thank You Lord

Happy Birthday Love...

Thank You Lord for all you have done in my life. Thank you for waking me up another day. You have given me your love, your grace and your mercy. Thank You.
1 Corinthians 2:3
I came to you in weakness and fear and with much trembling. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.

Father God thank you for my spiritual gifts. You have shown me what is important to you. Guide me to a deeper relationship with you. Keep me close, keep me in your arms. My desire is to develop a closer, more intimate relationship. Let's take it to the next level Lord. Talk to me, communicate with me. Let me know you are listening Lord. Draw me near to you Lord. Glory to you Oh Lord.

Father God I shall bless your name at all times. My faith in you has not wavered even when I was not doing what I was suppose to do. My sometimes doing the right thing has continued to lead to my sometimes receiving your loving kindness, grace and mercy. Your love is everlasting and I know I can call on you always. Whether you save me or not, I know you are there.

Lord its a special day today for a special man. He is the sparkle in my eye. Bless him today and allow him to receive the genuine good and loving wishes for a good day and more. We love him Lord. You have sent an angel to us. He doesn't have to be here. He could have easily walked away, but he didn't. He could have turned his back many times, but he didn't. He believes in your word and your power. His faith is strong. He is a man and needs encouragement. Allow him to b e encouraged today. Happy Birthday to you. You are special, let people show some love to you today. Be encouraged and know that you are loved so very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive