Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter

Thank You Lord for today. I thank you for allowing me the opportunity to shovel snow. Wet, heavy snow. I am sore and tired tonight. Lord I know that each and every season is a blessing. In just four days we will celebrate the birth of your son here on Earth. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! I know you are not still wondering if I LOVE YOU!
God knows that I am totally and completely in love. I love the fact that I can think of things that are holy and pure when I am lonely or discouraged. I know God loves me and I believe that you do too. That's just my belief. I choose to believe that. God gave us free will and that is what I choose. There is nothing that can separate me from the love of Christ. I am a friend of God. God is concerned with the littlest of details that is in my life. It is not about me but about all of us. Teach me how to trust others and be a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Help me to walk in your love and show my self sincere and friendly. Help me to love.
Good night and God Bless You. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. God loves you and so do I. Did you spend date night under Wacker Drive? I will have to find that sleeping bag tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive