Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Purpose

Father God I continue to lift you up and magnify your name. I pray that in my worship I will find my purpose. Lord I pray for families that are separated. Families that may have members in the armed forces. Preserve their marriage, cause the hearts of each member in the family to turn toward the other. I plead the blood of Jesus over our troops and their families. I plead the blood over any support system that will uplift, under gird and edify those who have been left to raise children and take care of families. Lord allow them to show wisdom in their decisions. Comfort the lonely and strengthen the weary. Lord I pray for the families that are hurting today. That have heavy hearts and minds. I believe that I have a role. Am I Jacob, the trickster,who hs stolen blessings and is constantly on the run. Am I Leah, the mishandled second choice, who later is revered. Am I Rachel, longing for and wanting her true love and waiting, not able to provide the king heir. I see myself in all of them. I am not perfect. I pray that I have the strength nd courage to walk into my purpose. I commit myself to God's Will in my life. I desire to do the right thing.

1 comment:

Bill Dotson said...

Hello,

I happened upon your post from a Google Alert I set on the phrase, "Plead the blood". Many of the readers of my blog come there from searches on that topic. I thought you might be interested in what God showed me about pleading the blood. I wrote about it in January 2006 and you can find it at: http://roadrevelations.org/?m=200601, scroll down near the bottom.
Be blessed!

Followers

Blog Archive