Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009



I pray that you have a vary happy new year's celebration. I Will not be there tonight. I'm not up to the challenge today.
I want to thank you for everything this year. How it has been a struggle for you health wise. It has not been easy. 2008 has seen you go through some very emotional and physical challenges. Thank God you have overcome and battled them to come out a winner at the end of this year. I pray that 2009 has a much better diagnosis for you. I pray that you are healthy and strong for this coming new year. 2008 is a year that will constantly be addressed in the history books. The year of the presidential election, the financial breakdowns, the huge layoffs and the horrible weather, and the horrible murder rate of our children. We lived through it and survived. What lessons have we learned? I just have to believe that 2009 is going to be better. I have to bring out that mustard seed of faith and let it grow. So I spend this new year's eve at home. No party, no celebration, just reflection and prayer. God bless you this evening. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive