Monday, December 15, 2008

Let Every Heart Prepare

Praise the Lord and Everything that is within Him. Blessed and Highly Favored. Thank You God for all of your blessings. Patience. I find patience when I am quiet and still. Reflecting on God's Word, Will, and Purpose in my life. Thank You for giving me the opportunity to try again each and every day. Not my will but God's will be done. Glory to your name.
I am blessed to have to be at your place three days this week. What a blessing. I will look at any and every encounter as a blessing. Lord I confess my faults and my offenses, my sins, my misdeeds. Lord I pray for healing and a chance to restore the spiritual tone of my mind and my heart. Forgive me of my sins. Prepare me Lord. Prepare my heart.
I brought my dad to church yesterday. I thought he would try to sleep but he was awake and listening. I think I will bring him on Christmas Eve. I think your message touched him. It touched me. You did a wonderful job. I will be purchasing a sleeping bag for you. I like to get people things that they ask for. I don't like guessing. Your heart is good.

Love one another, as I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:34


I will walk in love towards you, my family and friends and those in need.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive