Sunday, June 22, 2008

Welcome Back

Welcome Back

What an electrifying event it was today. The church was packed and the support and outpour was for you. We love you and it shows.

This was your day and the people turned out in droves. The support was great.

We are driven to prayer when the times of our lives challenge us to put our faith to the test. Love always wins.

We told you "Welcome Back Father Mike" while we were walking down the stairs. The line was so packed I knew the baby would not wait patiently. I consider it the price that I pay. I know what is important and the people/church love and need you. God is good and I am thankful for so many blessings that I have received. I think  know now my role and how I really fit in all of this.  am where I am suppose to be.

I am watching the Soweto Gospel Choir on PBS. Its very nice.

Well I am officially on vacation now, at least for this week. I keep myself busy so that I don't have a lot of time to think about my relationship. It makes me sad.

Be blessed tonight and be a blessing. Welcome Back.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive