Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's Good To Hear You

It was good to see you and hear you. It was good to be seen by you.

I have training all this week. I wont be there tomorrow. I'm sure that's no surprise but I always like to think that I will be there one day.

How was your day today? Last night was really good. He had some wonderful examples of how they manage conflict. That is such a big problem in school. Just the littlest thing and they want to fight. Most of them learn this from home. When we talk about how they resolve conflict, we ask what is told in the home, what did mom or dad say to do and for most they are told "to beat them till they bleed". "Knock em out". "Don't leave nobody standing". They are constantly told not to be a punk, pushover or chump. We tell them its ok to not fight. We don't have to fight all the time. Lets not fight about anything,

Its just terrible about all the flooding. I'm watching the news and I know this is not the end of it. Homes, lives, futures are in jeopardy. I have to pray for them. Pray that the sandbags will hold.

Well two more days and then my vacation will begin.

God bless you tonight. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone tonight.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive