Friday, June 6, 2008

How do we use money

What do we do with the money that we do have:? Not our tithes but the money that we have after the tithes? Are we responsible with our own money?

Today was so warm. I bought the children freeze pops. We dont have air conditioning and the fact that we are on the third floor just adds to our distress. I think the heat must be on, its too hot to just be from the air. We are counting down the days.

What will you do for love? What is the craziest thing that you have done? What is so important to you.

I wonder how the meeting with the cardinal went? Were they able to secure a return for you? Will this be what you need and want right now? I pray that it is what you want.

I pray that you have what you want. This is the first time you have had a  very public reprimand. You have handled this very well. You are not verbaly difiant or disrespectful. You are willing to keep the peace. I admire that in you.You are an amazing man.

Can we get onthe path of something more loving?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive