Thursday, June 19, 2008

Anger Management

I have had a not so good afternoon.

While driving home today two trucks almost smashed me together. I honked my horn, gave him the finger and said some really bad stuff to him. I meant it too. After I said it I saw my stained glass cross just swinging away on the rear view mirror. I apologized to God and then felt bad about the example I had just set. How can I say I love him in heaven when I don't love his image here on earth. I'm sure those truckers don't really know God though.

Then I had a heated discussion with my mother, which of course its always about the bills and how she feels I should be paying for everything.

I have such a headache right now. I got my allergy shots and they always give me a headache. I have to baby sit tonight but the babysitter wasn't at her house when I wanted to pick him up so I have to go back later. Then there is the fact that I have to get up at 5 am and then return tomorrow morning for the last day of PD. I am so through with today. So through with today. I still have to keep it together because I have to go pick him up still. Keep it together, keep it together, keep it together.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive