Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Reflection

I have to confess that I have had mixed emotions.

I see so much in your future. I know that you feel so vulnerable now. Probably just raw like someone has taken a steel rake and just gone over your whole body. But I see a new you emerging from this. I think about the possibilities.

 The opportunities for you and me. Turning lemons into lemonade.  Is that wrong of me? I'm not going to stress on that. I am thinking of the situations that make me happy and what I want in my life and if I can grow with that thought then I will. If I want to change my circumstances then I have to change my thinking.

If I expect a change and then one happens, I have to look at it as something good. I look at this as something good. I expect good things to happen and my expectations are powerful. I expect the things I want and I don't expect the things I don't want.

Create the new pictures for your life. What is it that you see for yourself. What do you really want? Are you willing to take a chance on your future? you have so much living ahead of you. I am just so grateful for everything in my life. Thank You God for everything in my life and for my future.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive