Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good Morning America

Good Morning America. I think you took a stand against strife. Oftentimes we purposely let minor irritations upset us. Others and ourselves will blow the smallest thing out of proportion. Its time to take a stand against strife. You stood your ground but didn't do it arrogantly. You explained the overarching message which was one of entitlement. I think a lot of people are upset that you recognized the fact, as many others did, but you went a step further and defined, identified and dramatized that point. I'm glad that a collage of your activist programs and your inspiration for this cause and many others were also included to shape you as a well rounded, passionate, sincere human being. 

I pray that we can take a big stand against all of the little opportunities that will arise to create strife. Those minor irritations will become the small crack in a dam and them suddenly the water comes crashing over everything.  Chose to overcome the small irritations. By the power of God I will not let those small irritations over take my peace. Peace is what I seek. Peace is important for my well being. Peace is important for my health and to also create healthy relationships. It places me in a place where I allow God to guide my steps. Peace.  With the help of the Holy Spirit I can use the weapon of the Word of God to help me overcome worry and doubt one moment at a time. Every time those things come up I have the Word to battle that strife. The more I rebuke it the more I am walking in the Peace of God for that day, that moment, that instant. One day at a time, one step at a time to dispel worry and doubt.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive