Saturday, October 22, 2016

This is the Day that The Lord Has Made

Thank you Lord for today. Yesterday was not so good. I come home and the cable, Internet and house phone goes out. Stays out all night. I don't even know if it's back on right now. I'm just going to type this a believe that there will be Internet. Today I'm going to breakfast with mom at I hop, then we will do some much needed shopping at  Costco, and then we are going to Nordstroms for an outfit for the gala next week. We have vip tickets and I'm very excited about the whole event. Today, today is all planned out. Get my nails don, go costume shopping for Austin. Thank you God for today. I pray that I will give you all the glory and honor and praise, today. I'm believing in you. I have faith in you. I love you. Be blessed today. Now let's see what happens when I press publish. Keep the Faith. I first started publishing at 7am. It's now almost 9, spent almost an hour on the phone fixing the problems but now all connectivity problems are fixed. Thank you God. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive