Friday, October 14, 2016

Day Five of Courage

Glory to God. Lord forgive me for yesterday. I should have treated the sub better. When she asked if her pants were messed up I should have told her yes, instead I said they weren't that bad because I wanted her to relieve me for my prep. She did go home, I didn't get the prep and all is better with her but I should have told her the truth instead of telling her it wasn't that bad. I was thinking only of myself and my needs. I will do better. It's not just about me. The woman was in distress and I played that very wrong. Forgive me Lord for my selfishness. 

Acts 8:1
And Saul was there giving approval to his death.

Sometimes we are right in the thick of a a mess. We know what we are doing, and we do it anyway.

Forgive me Lord. I know it's not a huge thing but none the less, it left discomfort for someone else.

Lord help me do better. Thank you for listening. I try not to complain and whine. It's not good. Let's keep our focus on building a better relationship. Let me hear your will. Let me do your way. I love you and pray for you today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive