Friday, October 7, 2016

Pray for Favor

Thank you God for your favor
Habakkuk 3:16-18 
I heard and my heart pounded, my lips quivered at the sound; decay crept into my bones, and my legs trembled. Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity to come on the nation invading us. Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. 

I will be joyful in The Lord. I pray for God's mercy on our land and our people. God hears the prayers of his people. I thank God for caring enough to save me. We have a lot of stress coming down on us. We are under siege and there seems to be no end in sight. Will there be a strike or won't it. Is there some eleventh hour miracle that is going to happen? Two sides exerting their power and we are in the middle. Lord, remember to have mercy on us. Remember to keep us near your heart. Show kindness and mercy. Strengthen us for whatever is to come. What happens must be for the Glory of God. It annoys me to no end that we are this close, yet so far away. Where do I stand with you? Have we stopped trying and we are just going along with the world? Do we still have choices to make? Are we stuck forever? Where are our options? I pray that you are blessed today and I love you very much.  

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive