Thursday, October 20, 2016

Another Day Towards My Goal

Thank you Lord for today. I pray for the hopeless. Those who feel lost and alone. God is my Shepard and I shall not want for anything. I can remember that the Lord fights my battles. God will restore what was lost. My hope and my faith lie with him.  God chose me and I have to remember I am blessed. I don't speak out of superiority, I speak from love. My Love, I speak from my heart. Take what seems to be lost and in ruins and restore it. I won't listen to false accusations. I am restoring my soul. Though is seems like nothing has changed, I know that God is with me, he travels before me and I am closer than I was to my goal. Glory be to God. I love you and go out and conquer the world! In Jesus' name, of course! 
Amos 9

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive