Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Good Morning

Thank you God for today. I am blessed to have another day. I am tired but here. I rejoice in the Lord. I give thanks for all that has been done for me. My God is truly an awesome God. I believe in his word and I know that I am loved. Thank you God for loving me. I am blessed and highly favored. God is active in my life. I know that evil is all around. I try my my best to receive patience for myself and for my family, my coworkers, and anyone that I might encounter today. Let God's example shine through in my life. Today has been given to me by the Lord and I will make the very best of it that I possibly can. My heart is sincere. My mind is focused. God's will be done in my life. I love you and pray that God will bless us today and every day of our life. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive