Monday, October 24, 2016

The Power of the King

Matthew 8:17
...he took up our infirmities and carried our diseases.

Thank you God for today. I messed up yesterday. Forgive me. Too busy doing nothing. Picking up my tickets, talking to others, then trying to wait for the line to reduce and just forgetting.once I got to my car, I was supposed to bring the candy back over and I forgot. I just went on my route home. I still have to bring the candy over. Pick up Austin's baptism info. Father God, keep me safe, keep me close. Keep me yearning for what is mine. I will ask for forgiveness each time I mess up. Yesterday was a mess at home and I know the distractions are suppose to keep me away from my destiny but I continue to redirect my self back to the original command. Lord, keep working on me. Fix my plumbing problem once and for all time. We have been going back and forth with this problem. I know this is a distraction for me and I know that God can do all things. Have a blessed day today. I love you and pray for you. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive