Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Search Me and Reveal God's Purpose

I pray that God will send his spirit to search me and help me to know what opposes me. Remove all obstacles and enemies so that I may be empowered to change and move on. Move forward into God's will. I search for identifying my fears and frustrations. I pray that God will keep me strong and keep me safe. Give me strength in my trials. I pray that my prayers are heard and acceptable to God. My desire is to please God. May your blessings be abundant today. Believing there is more for me today to accomplish, God gave me another chance. I'm here, ready to try again. I love you for loving me. I am lovable, even with all of my flaws. Thank you Lord. I love you.

Micah 5:4-5
He will stand and Shepard his flock in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God. And they will live securely, for then his greatness will reach to the ends of the earth. And he will be their peace.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive