Friday, April 8, 2016

My Alabaster Jar

Matthew 26:7
A waman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table.

Dear God, you accept our sacrifice, our tribute to you with loving kindness. We continue to keep pressing forward towards you. Whatever we can do to get closer to you. To honor you. To get your attention. Don't forget me Jesus. Don't let me not honor you when I have the chance to do just that. You are worthy to be praised. I will spend my time praying for a better relationship with you Lord. If I seek you first, the all of the other things will fall into place. I believe in you and know that good things are possible. God you are not done with me yet. I give what I have to give, my time, treasures and talents. This is a week of giving. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I take that to heart. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive