Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Feeling Real

2 Corinthians 4:18
Therefore do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

My Dear I don't want to become inconsistent. I humble myself so that areas where I feel less confident, God can come in and work that out. I have loved for so long and I want to continue loving when it gets to be so real and shabby. I make no assumptions and will continue to be extremely overjoyed when you show a hint of a glimmer of love for me. I take nothing for granted, definitely not your continual love. You are special to me and I will continue to grow with that thought.
This body can become new and changed. Each day is a new day. 

2 Corinthians 4:18
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.


Today is a blessing. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive