Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hope in the Future

Faith, hope and love are with me currently. I have to keep my faith and believe that God is in control. Communication is so important. We have to understand each other and choose to love one another. I thank God for this break. It's obvious that the devil is busy with the details. Every little thing that is available for him to attack, he is attacking. My home, my children, my job, my classroom, any and everything that can be disturbed, he disturbs. I know that I have to keep my faith strong, have hope and believe in the love of God. I have given support to my loved ones even when I don't see it for myself. I have to believe that I too am able to benefit from God's love. What I have to let go of, let me let go and keep on moving. God loves me and wants me to have joy and love in my life. I believe in you and pray for you daily. My heart is with you. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive