Monday, April 25, 2016

Exposing My Need

Why keep trying, because I can't give up. Remove doubt, fear and anxiety. What's the solution? I'm the problem, let's fix it. You have the answer for me. I humble myself to you. I don't know what else to do. I am humbled. I ask God to help me put aside my pride and expose my needs to him. I admit that I need help and I ask for it. I thank God for the privilege to be able to ask him for help. During  My frustration and need, I turn it over to God. Taking time to grow closer to God by spending a few minutes in intimate prayer, I release my control, because I have none, and give it over to God. Let your will be done. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I reach for a promise.


Galatians 3:29
If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.



Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today. Walk in joy, don't be gloomy. If there is a will, then there is a way. God bless us today. Unite us in every way possible.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive