Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I am Free

Romans 16:20
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

I am free to do what I want. I am a child of God and since I am that, I am a heir. God's promises are true. I want what God has for me. I will not give up hope for a close and personal relationship with you, the man I chose to love. I'm not immune to the fact that there are obstacles to that becoming reality. I seem to be my biggest obstacle. God I need your help with that. Today is a new day, with new challenges and new possibilities. Thank you God for a fresh beginning. Try again, believe again, keep getting up, keep believing that it will happen. Have a blessed day. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive