Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Service

Trust in God! He will not fail us. Every time, God is with us and able to keep us. Every Praise is to Our God!
This is the day that the Lord has made.
Bless the Lord and give God the Glory.
If God has ever blessed you, then from your mouth, give praise. God my Savior, deliverer, and healer. Thank you God for your goodness and what you are planning to do. Worthy is the Lamb. You are Holy, Holy, Holy Indeed.
You are awesome in this place, Mighty God. I seek you out. You are worthy of our praise, Mighty God. Suddenly, I feel you holding me. Jesus sweep me away. Flowing from my heart are the issues I am grateful for. I'm grateful for God's protection. I thank God for everything he has done in my life. I'm grateful for his promise to always be there for me to worship and to know his amazing grace. I want to see you Lord, face to face. I want to dwell in your presence, face to face. Just to worship you and to know you and your amazing grace. God is the joy and strength of my life. God is my life.  God is my strength. God's Spirit directs my speech. The Lord is my Shepard I shall not want anything. I will not be paralyzed by Satan. My trust, my faith, my hope is dropping and I am too big to fail. We are too big to be destroyed. When we think we are not going to make it we have to declare, the devil is a liar. We are going to make it. The Lord is able to keep me from falling. God is able to hold us. We have to stop being intimidated by a loser. Change one mindset to another mindset. There is nothing the devil can do to stop the seed fro God. The Lord is my Shepard and there is nothing I shall want. The Lord is getting ready to bail me out of this stressful situation. I am too big to fail. God can bring me through anything. I have so much to thank God for, each and every new day. I give you praise Lord for every mountain that you have brought me over. for every trial you brought me through, for this, I give you praise. If the Lord won't let you fall to hell, why wouldn't he keep you from falling here on 
Earth. God's going to have it work in our favor. God will turn it around. God refreshes our mind to keep believing that he will turn it around. We are blessed.we renew our faith and trust. Trust in God.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive