Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Missing You

11 You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12 that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
Lord my God, I will praise you forever.

Thank God for the Spirit. In the Spirit we are one. I pray for us daily. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I ask God to keep you safe and away from harm. I know you are challenging the wrongs that are around us and unfairly accused of stuff you didn't do, but be encouraged. Your voice is heard by many. Even in Seattle. Many people stand with you, not against you. I am with you in Spirit. I cringe when I say that because you always say, "yea right" but that's the best I can do now. I love you and pray for you daily. Don't be discouraged. Praise God forever. God can change things. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive