Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I'm Confused, but dedicated

God has given us the Spirit of Strength, Love and Power. Not the Spirit of Fear. I have to remember that love is more than just being together. Commitment, dedication and reliability are important. Love will and does conquers all. Finding problems in the world is easy, fixing them is the challenge. I have a talent for messing up my life. If I could just stay out of my own way, maybe it would be better for me. I pray that Father God Almighty will hear my prayers. My mistakes are many. When I try to do better, I seem to do worse. I have to keep my focus on faith in God. No matter what it looks like or what the doctor's report is, it will get better. I haven't had a bad report again. My test have all come up negative so that's a blessing. I just have to stay calm, but how do you do that when you have to chase the money. Sometimes, I mess that up too. I stopped coverage too soon, I don't send in the right paperwork, I just can't seem to do anything right. I am not Debbie downer, I love life and I love you.  Bad things will happen throughout this world but I have to remember the sunshine in my life and know that trouble doesn't last always. I'm going out of town for a month, changing the scenery. I'll be in Wisconsin for a few days then Seattle for a month, until August 14, then preparing to return to work. Life goes on. God doesn't want us to just get by, he wants us to find contentment in any situation. That is what I am working on. Contentment in any situation. My desire is to please God, to do God's will. What is good for me from God. Can I hear his voice and heed to his will in my life? I pray that I can and will. I'm not perfect and I make many mistakes, life is difficult but not impossible. Faith in God gets me through. Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find it. The Devil is a liar and deceiver. He tries to make me think this is it, it can't get any better than this but that's not true. I have a choice to believe it can and will get better. If not then that's ok too. I will push forward with my faith. Im sitting in the doctors office now. I am blessed I haven't been in the hospital now for over two weeks ms that is a blessing. I love you and know that you are strong and faithful. Knowing that you are appointed to your calling and have a wonderful dedication keeps me steady and distant. I don't want to be a distraction or problem for you. Maybe your faith doesn't waiver but you are human and continue to know that no matter what, God is in charge.man and guns are not. We can and shall continue to fight evil and know that God sees the righteous fighting for his kingdom here on earth. Without God, where would we be?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive