Friday, July 24, 2015

Helping Family

You know what I find to be the biggest help I can do out here is to give them the time to sleep. Having a fourteenth month old is out of this world. They don't care if you are tired or your knee can't make the stairs as quickly as they can or want you to ca Ray them. Grandma can't move as quick. Believe you me this little mister is one busy fellow. I am happy to give my grandchild some grandma time. If they can sleep and rest and get their bearings back, maybe there won't be so much arguing. God, I pray that you protect this relationship. It's loving on the surface, but what are they not showing me? I've seen too many headlines to know there is always another side, the truth. I'm going to watch three coins in a fountain. I have never seen this movie before but it's suppose to be a classic. I want that feeling again when I knew you wanted me. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive