Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tuesday

Ephesians 5:20
Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:19 - 5:20 NIV)

Psalm 116:5-7
The Lord is gracious and righteous; 
 our God is full of compassion. 
 The Lord protects the unwary; 
 when I was brought low, he saved me. 
 Return to your rest, my soul, 
 for the Lord has been good to you (Psalm 116:5 - 116:7 NIV)

We are so blessed that The Lord gave us this day, trust in The Lord with all your heart. I pray that your day goes well. Let no weapon formed against you prosper. You are the head and not the tail. Your strength lies in trusting God. You are a strong man. You have so many things on your mind. Trust God to help us prioritize. In my weakness, my God is my strength. If I can't bond with you daily, then my day is off and I wonder what to do. If I have you close to me, then your Presence comforts me in my weakness. I gain strength from the light of your Presence. My God, my goal is to glorify you. When I condemn myself for not being strong, I remember that your mercies are forever. I yield to you. I pray that I can let the light of your love shine in me. God, I struggle with my weakness for you. Lord, you know my weaknesses and you still love me so much. Unconditional love. I trust you with my heart. Your Presence is my desire, I yield my heart to you as an act of trust. I trust you Lord. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive