Friday, September 5, 2014

talk to me

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres (1 Corinthians 13:4 - 13:7 NIV)

Dear Lord, thank you for today. Thank you for giving me another chance to get it right. I am so very happy that I have you in my life. You ask me to trust you. Trust you to know my circumstances and to help me find balance. Trust you when my body feels out of balance, you will make it work. Trust you when my emotions are out of balance, you will steady me. Trust you. God is in control.  I love you. Have a blessed day today. See you later, maybe.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive