Monday, September 8, 2014

Relying on Your Presence

Psalms 42:5
Why, my soul, are you downcast? 
 Why so disturbed within me? 
 Put your hope in God, 
 for I will yet praise him, 
 my Savior and my God (Psalm 42:5 NIV)

Thank You Lord fo today. Thank You Lord for today. I am grateful for another chance to be nearer to you. You know my beginning and you know my end. Remove all doubt from me. Lord you are my solid rock. I trust you to move me along safely.  Watch over him and keep him secure in yor bosom. Let no weapon form against him. Let no tongue have success in breaking him down. He is a strong man of God. Protect him in ways I know nothing about. You know the comings and goings of our life. I pray that we can start fresh. Start new from square one. I pray for a relationship that we are both longing for. I miss his touch and his words. I cried most of yesterday. I dont want to feel bad all the time. He speaks to my heart and says that we can do what God says we can do. We will accomplish what God says we will accomplish, we will have what God says we will have. His spirit is unshaken. He is a rock. A strong fortress. A ture man of God. I feel so blessed to be loved and in love with a man of God. How it moves forward is a mystery to me. I throw my hands up because I do not know what to do. I dont think I ever did. Get rid of the doubt, trust in you and believe that God has been with me daily. Lord you know how this ends. You know what will happen.   I pray for our new beginning. Together. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you,

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive