Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!  (Philippians 4:4 NIV)

Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near (Philippians 4:5 NIV)

Then the Lord replied: 
 “Write down the revelation 
 and make it plain on tablets 
 so that a herald may run with it. 
 For the revelation awaits an appointed time; 
 it speaks of the end 
 and will not prove false. 
 Though it linger, wait for it; 
 it will certainly come 
 and will not delay (Habakkuk 2:2 - 2:3 NIV)

Lord, thank you for today. Waking up and not being able to get back to sleep is not good. We have to work on that Lord. Today is a good day. Take my hand and lead me where you want me to go. I trust you Lord. I love you. Make today a good day. Be content in all your circumstances today. I have to believe that God is with me all day long. I trust you to be with me all day long. When I am weak, you are strong. You are my rock. I love you and pray for you. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive