Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Strength

God really does know best. God needs some gloves so he can be the hand inside of me. Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary. God is resetting the stage for act 2. It is not over. The best is ahead of me. God will allow us to go through situations so that we can draw on the talent and possibilities that are inside of us. We get discouraged about difficult times and when we are up against a wall, we find new stuff inside of us. All of the  new situations keep us stretching for the prayer within us. We pray ourselves out of the stuff we are going through. There is more in us than we know. Life will put us in a choke hold and we will remember a word that was spoken over us or to us in the past. We have to remember that the devil is after our young people. The devil wants to keep our children locked up, but when the children start rapping for the Master, then they can turn the world upside down. We need to wrap our arms around them and remind them that they are mighty in the world of God. Get some turned around Christians. Nobody is like somebody who was converted. They are on fire. Beware of people speaking the word of God over you. If it does not reflect the word God has already given you then be skeptical of that person's word over your life. The name of Jesus has power. There is power in the name. Everybody that affirms you is not necessarily with you. We have been too cute with the devil. The devil is coming for our finances, our home, our family. We have to say to the devil, in the name of Jesus I cast you out of my finances, my house, my community. Its time to call the devil out. Call the devil out. Stop being afraid of the loser. We have the name of Jesus to call on. We have to love the fact that the devil is a loser. The money makers get mad when we start messing with their money.
I started this yesterday when I was listening to the sermon. I didn't finish. I lost my glasses now for sure. They were not at the church. I just knew I had left them last week  I have a pair of cheap magnifying readers that will have to do until I can get some new ones. My internet has been having problems because we had to change the modem. That took all day on the phone with them. Patience, patience, patience. God I can't do it without you. If its not over, what is it? Lord you know the beginning, the middle and the end. What do we do now? One door closes, another door opens. As long as we are here then there will be a beacon of hope. I like that. Be blessed and be a blessing to somebody. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive