Monday, October 28, 2013

Humble Spirit


John 13:19-20

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
19 “I am telling you now, before it happens. When it does happen, you will believe that I am he. 20 What I’m about to tell you is true. Anyone who accepts someone I send accepts me. And anyone who accepts me accepts the One who sent me.”

Good Morning Lord. I ask you for a humble spirit today. I am wholeheartedly walking and believing in you. I believe that today is a new day. A new beginning for us all. Lord I thank you for giving me a spirit that can come to you when I am troubled. I gave that boy a dollar to stop playing those buckets and making all that noise. I didn't say it to him, don't hurt their feelings, but I felt it. Sometimes we are around annoying people and situations. I know my classes will be annoying, but I will handle it. I pray for patience and calm.  I pray for a strong faith that will lead me in times of trouble. My heart longs for the simple pleasure of relationship and love. I humble myself to you. I look forward to today. Whatever you have in store for me, I am ready. Lord I pray that you hear my prayer and know that I love you. Have a blessed day and be a true blessing to someone. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive