Sunday, October 6, 2013

Jesus I Love You

 

2 Corinthians 5:7

New International Version (NIV)
For we live by faith, not by sight.

I love you, too. I humble myself to you Lord. Let your light shine through me. I am blessed to have been in your presence today. I am praying that my only relationship is not just this journal. With or without this journal, I love you. My love is unconditional. I pray that we are able to find what brings us together. I don't want us to stay apart.

Lord what is it about our government that the leaders think its ok to tell the people that they will fight over their ability to receive affordable healthcare? Are we not stronger if we are healthier? Too many people are doing wrong because of mental health problems as it is. Mental health is the first area that is always cut. When did it become ok to just tell the country that they can't have healthcare and then close down the government because of it. Now to cover themselves they tell the 800,000 workers, you will get paid, just wait. So if that's the case, why shut down the government? These non essential workers as they are called, now have to wonder what is this all about really. So our leaders have showed us that healthcare is only for them and those with jobs who can afford it.

Violence is unimportant too. We can't care about violence, we are too busy keeping those who have been hurt out of the hospital or in overcrowded facilities that can't keep up with the demand.  If you are violent, then you are economically disadvantaged and not worth saving because you can't contribute to the society. Stop judging people's worth. You don't get to chose. Violence and Healthcare walk hand in hand.  I don't understand the affordable healthcare act because it doesn't seem to affect me. I have insurance from my employer and the cost has been the same basically. There seem to be a rise every year, with or without the new act, which is law. The one's complaining are the ones who have healthcare, and darn good health care. What's the problem, they think the poor will now be in their doctor's office, sitting beside them?

Jesus, I love you. Your faith in me. You love for me. The fact that you do see me and hear me. You know I am here, personally. You are aware of my struggles, intimately. I love you so much. You are close to me, you hold me in your arms and comfort me. You hug me and you kiss me and you let me know everything will be alright. Just trust in you and be willing to follow you wholeheartedly. Trust you to have nothing but love for me.  It feels good to have you taking care of me. Now remember Lord, I left my glasses at church by accident, let's make sure they are there when I pick them up tomorrow. I can't afford a new pair right now.  I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive