Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Get Ready





Brothers and sisters, God has shown you his mercy. So I am asking you to offer up your bodies to him while you are still alive. Your bodies are a holy sacrifice that is pleasing to God. When you offer your bodies to God, you are worshiping him. Romans 12:1 NIRV

Lord I am getting ready for your presence. I will still my thoughts and my mind. My body will be at rest. I will focus on you today. Complete and utter surrender. I prepare for a day that you have planned for me. I pray that I can complete this day so that I am pleasing in your sight. I love you Lord and pray that I am acceptable. I humble myself before you Lord. Today is your day Lord.
Lord you know the things that are on my heart. You know the desires of my heart. Help me Lord to not make foolish mistakes always. Forgive me for my sins. Hear my prayer, Lord. I surrender to you, wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive