Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In The Beginning




Genesis 1:27-28

Genesis 1:27-28

New International Version (NIV)
27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground. 


Happy Birthday!

God Blessed you and all of us when he created you. We are walking in God's image and we have favor on our lives. We have been blessed by God. We have power and might beyond our comprehension. God is on our side. We rule over the sea, the air and the earth. We are love in its most complete sense of the word. 

Treasure this day and know that you are blessed by God. Don't just ignore it to say you do not want to celebrate anything. God blessed you. God can't be wrong. Lift your heart and love the fact that you are here to be blessed. I know your heart is breaking but I am blessed that you are here for me to love on this side of the equation. I have a chance to get it right. You are blessed and highly favored by God, you ought to be excited about that. We don't know the plans God has for us. We don't know the whys when things happen in our lives. We do know God can handle our anger and confusion. God walks with us and carries us. Together we find our role, our responsibility. We can't do everything, but we can do something, and that something is just right. Just what is needed. Don't do everything. Just do what you can do. Be blessed today. Let people congratulate you and love on you today. I love you and would never, ever, ever change loving you. I might change my responses to certain situations but that's in the past. My answer is always YES, YES, YES to you. Ask and it is yours. I still get to have a future with you. Have a blessed day today.  I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive