Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Strengthen YourSelf Today

The Lord is My Strength - Religious Wall Quote

Psalm 44:23-26

New International Version (NIV)
23 Awake, Lord! Why do you sleep?
Rouse yourself! Do not reject us forever.
24 Why do you hide your face
and forget our misery and oppression?
25 We are brought down to the dust;
our bodies cling to the ground.
26 Rise up and help us;
rescue us because of your unfailing love. 

1 Thessalonians 5:4-8

New International Version (NIV)
4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.


I think its time for me to wake up to God. Wake up and smell the fresh aroma of a new day that the Lord has made. I know that God is with me throughout my day and I can do anything with God. I will strengthen my devotion to you and encourage you to increase your faith. Walk tall today and know that you are loved. I love you. You can do this and more. You are greater than you can imagine.


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive