Thursday, February 2, 2012

Worship

Let us worship him and tell others about Christ, Our Lord. Let us honor and adore Him for he is worthy to be praised. Let us tell others of Gos's goodness in our lives. He has done great things for me all of these phrases are from songs that show worship to our Lord Jesus Christ. Ord I worship you. Whatever is going on in my life, I will worship you. No matter how tired I fee, or how difficult it seems, I will worship you. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. Give God the glory today, worship him for he is worthy to be praised. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I ove you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive