Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Personal Relationship with God

1 Corinthians 10:31-33 31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give no offense, either to the Jews or to the Greeks or to the church of God, 33 just as I also please all men in all things, not seeking my own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved. “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”” John 13:34-35 NKJV I pray for courage and truth today. Keep me strong and faithful. Do not allow any temptations to enter into my existence. Do not let food be a distraction for hurt. Let love be a help and not a hindrance. I believe love never fails. Hear my prayer to not harden mt heart. Do not allow me to be cynical. Let love flow like a river. Be happy for those with a love and share in their joy. Thank you God for loving me. It's just one day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive